This website is provided by Shires Accountants Limited whom are registered in England and Wales under company registration number 08857747 whose registered office is at Checkley Grange Checkley Lane Wrinehill CW3 9DA.
Collection and use of your personal information
We will only collect personal information from you which you have voluntarily provided by completing the enquiry forms on the website and/or which you have sent to us via email.
You agree in providing us with your contact details that we may contact you to request further information. If you do not want your personal data collected or used, please do not submit your data to us.
You agree that we may acquire, hold and use the personal information you provide for the purposes of providing you with our services and subsidiary services.
The Purposes shale include and is without limitation:
Storing and processing information to better understand your needs and personalising and improving the website and our products and services.
- To respond to any enquiries you have made.
- To conduct surveys or promotions.
- Contacting you if we change our products and services or terms or if we need to give you notice of said terms.
- For the purpose of marketing our other products and services to you (by post, telephone, fax, email or other available method) unless you prior notify to us in writing that you do not wish to receive such material.
- For the prevention of fraud.
- For any purpose required by law or regulatory authority.
- For accounting purposes.
Sharing your information
We do not and will not share, sell or distribute personal data to or with third parties unless:
- The transfer of your data to third parties is strictly necessary for the performance of our services to you.
- You have consented to the transfer of data or it is required to enforce or apply our website terms and conditions or other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shires Accountants Limited’s clients or others and includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk.
We may disclose, transfer, assign or sell any or all of the information described above, including personally identifiable information, to third parties only for the following purpose(s)
- Anticipation of sale of Shires Accountants Limed including merger, consolidation or change in ownership.
- Transfer of assets, restructuring or liquidation of Shires Accountants Limited
To which you consent to such disclosure, transfer, sale or assignment.
We will not transfer of your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area.
In addition to asking you to submit personal information, we may collect information about you automatically when you visit our website.
This information is not normally personally identifiable and includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet, your IP address, your browsing patterns, your geographical location and your username and password.
A cookie is information which is sent to and stored on your internet device when you first visit our website, and allows us to identify your internet device (but not you) the next time you visit the website.
We may use the information collected in this way to:
- Track website usage (though we will not use an IP address to track an individual’s specific usage of the website)
- Adapt the website so that it better suits you and your interests.
Most Internet browsers provide:
- The option to reject cookies or to accept cookies
- The option to erase cookies stored or to be notified before a cookie is stored on your internet device.
Therefore you agree that any use of such on your internet device is solely your choice.
However your ease of use of websites may be reduced if you reject cookies. You will need to refer to your internet browser instructions to find out more about these options and how to use them.
We will endeavour to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure your choices regarding the use of your information.
We use industry standard technology to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of the information you provide to us via the website. We also have security measures in place in respect of our physical facilities to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration of the information you have provided to us.
However no data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure. As a result, while we will always use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us will be free from unauthorised third party use or intrusion.
Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information nor the use of the website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused as a result.
We cannot guarantee that the website is free from viruses or malicious coding and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any such viruses or codes.
You agree that it is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that your own information technology/equipment used to access the website is protected against such viruses and/or codes.
Shires Accountants Limited is committed to only sending you emails that are beneficial to you or you have expressed an interest in receiving.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from emails sent by us, you may do so at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that appears in the messages.
We may monitor and or keep records of email communications which you send to us in the interests of our business and in accordance with this policy.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the practices of other websites. When you leave our website you should ensure that you read the privacy policies of websites you visit.
In addition to our safeguards as detailed above, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly.
It requires that information we hold should be accurate, relevant and not excessive and that the information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary.
For further information on the Data Protection Act and the Information Commissioner please follow this link www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Accessing personal information
You can make a request to review the personal information we hold about you and request us to change or delete any of this information. You can do this by writing or emailing at the addresses shown below.
If you have any queries please contact us on email@example.com or by writing to Shires Accountants Limited Checkley Grange, Checkley Lane, Wrinehill, Cheshire CW3 9DA. s because our clients’ privacy.