As Limited Company Accountants, we have vast experience in taking care of our client’s limited company statutory requirements and ensuring that the directors achieve personal financial advantages by adopting tax efficient operating procedures.
We are able to offer advice and conclude the following.
- The company’s incorporation
- Company structure and shares
- Prepare and file accounts with the HMRC and Companies House
- Prepare and file CT600 for corporation tax
- Prepare and file the director’s personal tax returns
- VAT registration, VAT schemes, quarterly returns and if and when you should register
- Advise on tax efficiencies Dividends, CGT and other allowances and reliefs
- Maximise business expenses that are tax deductible
- Payroll services payslips, P60s and P45s etc
- Real time PAYE and CIS schemes
- Raise Finance