Any individual who retains a property which is not their home of residence must declare this to the HMRC each year on a tax return. Even if they:-

  • Do not receive income from the letting
  • Do not make a profit
  • Let it to a family member

At Shires we have made it easy for landlords whether you let just one property or many we can deliver the right solution.

We are able to offer landlords:-
  • Advice on Wear and Tear Allowance and Renewals Allowance
  • Advice on tax schemes for furnished, unfurnished and holiday lets
  • Advice on Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
  • Compile a full profit and loss account
  • Conclude tax computations include any employment income, pensions, benefits, investments, plus expenses, capital gains, and rental income
  • Conclude your tax return and all necessary schedules and file your return online with the HMRC
  • Deal with all your tax affairs no matter how complicated
  • Full calculate your tax position
  • Deal with the HMRC on your behalf
  • Answer all your tax queries and questions

Whether you are an established landlord or just let one property we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you. So why not have a free no obligation meeting with specialist landlord accountants and you be the Judge if you would be better off with Shires.

We are available six days a week on 01270 821480 or 07712 606470 or if you prefer simply complete the contact form below and we will get back to you.

Contact us to find out more

Please use our quick enquiry form to get in touch with us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

online free baccarat