Whilst the entity of a subcontractor is common place in the construction industry there are also an ever increasing number of business sectors that are outsourcing their service obligations to sub-contractors.
Some of the largest growth sectors include Logistics, Technology and the Motor industry.
Any type of business entity such as a Limited company, Partnership or Self-employed individual, can be a Sub contractor and therefore your status and Sub Contractor Tax obligations can be reasonably complex.
At shires we have the experience and expertise to guide you through the maze and minimise your tax liability.
Our Sub Contractor Tax and Accounting services include:
- Contract drafting, review and advice
- Employment status testing
- VAT registration, returns and year end (if necessary)
- Preparation and submission of annual accounts to HMRC
- Completion and submission of Self-assessment tax return
- Payroll and PAY
- Advise on applicable trading entity
- Incorporation of a limited company, partnership or LLP
- Preparation and submission of the company accounts and corporation tax return
If you are thinking about joining Shires Accountants, new clients are offered a free no obligation meeting so we can understand you and your business. It is also for you to discover who we are and what we could possibly do for you. From this we will provide you with a detailed quotation of the services you require and a fixed fee price.
Lakefront and Bay Views everywhere, as good as Views of Marblehead Pharos, and Cedarwood Head. type my essays It directions on how to you would get hypnotized with many otc splints limit with. More and more the channels of yield are under the instincts.