Self Employed Tax Services
We provide self employed tax services across many business sectors and can provide the following services.
- Registering with HMRC as self employed and gaining a UTR number
- National Insurance Contributions
- Maximising expenses that are tax deductible
- VAT registration, VAT schemes, quarterly returns and if and when you should register
- Preparing and concluding your financial year-end
- Claim all relevant allowances
- Completion of self-assessment
- Payroll and reporting in Real Time
- CIS Construction Industry scheme
- Raise finance
- Ensure you meet deadlines and avoid fines and penalties
Self Employed Tax Liability
We are well experienced in ensuring that our client’s self employed tax liability is minimised within the guidelines of the law and also regularly review your business to see whether it is operating in the most tax efficient way.
With every piece of work that we do we look to make recommendations to improve your business. This may include tax efficiency suggestions or cheaper supplier recommendations.
More information can be found here: HMRC Self Employed Tax