Recommendation Free Gift Terms and Conditions
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions Shires Accountants Linited may be known as the company.
2. The individual or company making the recommendation shall be known as the recommender.
3. The recommended individual or business shall be known as the client
The Company will only provide free gifts in the form of vouchers.
The vouchers are not eligible for exchange or refund.
Only one free gift is permitted per recommendation.
The Free Gifts illustrated are the only products that are offered, no alternatives are available.
This offer is only open to persons above the age of eighteen (18)
The company’s claimable criteria is as follows:
The recommender may only claim a free gift when the client meets the following criteria.
- The client becomes an HMRC authorised client of the company.
- The client has a minimum yearly spend of £200 GBP with the company.
- The client agrees to make payments to the company by direct debit instruction.
- The client pays a deposit of at least 10% to the company
The value of the free gift claimable by the recommender shall be calculated as follows
- Clients with a yearly fee spend with the company below £150 GBP will not be eligible for the recommender to claim a free gift.
- Clients with a yearly fee spend with the company of between £150 to £599 GBP will be able to claim vouchers to the value of £15 GBP
- Clients with a yearly fee spend with the company of between £600 to £999 GBP will be able to claim vouchers to the value of £25 GBP
- Clients with a yearly fee spend with the company of £1000 plus GBP will be able to claim vouchers to the value of £45 GBP
Should the recommender put forward three (3) clients that meets the company’s claimable criteria the recommender may claim a free gift of a 7 inch tablet providing the following is achieved
At least one client of the three (3) recommended must being in the £600 to £999 GBP or £1000 plus yearly spend range.
This offer is subject to availability and while stocks last.
The company reserves the right to replace any free gift (in whole or in part), with any other free gift of similar description and value, however should difficulties outside its control be encountered in obtaining the free gifts offered, in particular, in the event of supply shortages whether or not temporary.
At any time you may request the company to remove, modify or update your stored information by emailing the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
The free gift is not guaranteed or endorsed by the company and is supplied purely as a gift.
The company offers no warranties whatsoever in relation to the free gifts.
Any difficulties encountered by the recommender or receiver of the free gifts must be taken up directly with the manufacture or the redeemer of the gift.
Redeemer or manufacture terms and conditions may apply to which the company has no control.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice to and any such amendment shall be effective immediately.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.