Fees And Charges
Many clients that join us say that their accountancy cost often increased without warning or their monthly direct debit payments are absorbed throughout the year and they receive additional invoices at the end of the year.
Therefore it is no surprise that why people stop calling their accountants and push their tax returns to the back of the draw. This often means they incur fines and penalties and miss out on valuable tax saving advice.
Our policy on accountancy fees is simple “no surprises and no hidden cost.”
- We do not have any hidden or extra charges
- We will not undertake any work for you without first discussing and agreeing all costs in writing
- What we quote you is what you will pay
- We do not charge for telephone calls or emails
- We do not charge for general business and taxation advice
- We do not charge for meetings at your business premises or ours
- We operate an “open door policy” so if you want to phone or call in for a chat about we will not charge you
That’s Correct… We do not charge for Meetings at your Premises or ours, Telephone Calls, Emails, General Letters, Evening or Weekend Meetings. We also offer interest free standing order and easy payment options.